Customer service is our number priority.
We want you to love your products. If you have a question, please ask away - but just in case it's one that we've been asked before, we've answered a few common questions here.
When will my order ship?
Orders will ship on the next business day. Orders placed on holidays and weekends will ship the following business day.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Depending on the shipping method you select, your order may take anywhere from 2-7 business days to arrive (within the United States).
Please note that we are not responsible for service transit time. Transit times are determined by the carrier and may vary by destination - especially during peak shipping periods.
We only provide shipping within the United States and will be shipped by USPS, UPS or FedEx, depending on weight and your preference at checkout. If you would like to purchase upgrades such as insurance or signature confirmation, we will be happy to provide those services at your expense.
Shipping time is in addition to standard processing time. The following shipping times are estimates, and are not guaranteed:
- Priority Mail: Allow 2-5 Business Days for your package to arrive.
- FedEx/UPS Ground Delivery: Allow 3-8 Business Days for your package to arrive. Weekends are not transit days.
- 2 & 3 Day Express: Allow 4-5 Business Days for your package to arrive. Weekends are not transit days.
- Next Day Air: Allow one business day (no weekends) from the day your order ships. Orders placed before 2 pm CST ship same day. PLEASE NOTE: Even though we waive the signature confirmation for delivery on Express Packages, the carrier still may require a signature as proof of delivery. Tracking info will be emailed to you.
The day of shipment is not considered a transit day by any of our carriers, no matter what time the order is placed, processed or shipped.
We reserve the right to upgrade your shipping method as we deem appropriate, including switching to a different carrier or service provider to deliver your package faster or more reliably. We do not ship on third-party accounts.
Where are you located?
Adeline Collective warehouse is located in California, on 20 acres in the rural area of the Central Valley with two retail locations in Clovis, Ca and Selma, Ca.
Can I return my order?
We want you to love your merchandise! If the products you selected didn't work out, we would issue a refund for returns received within 14 days of the original purchase date*
*Clearance items, custom products, and seasonal/holiday merchandise may not be returned.
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer, and original shipping costs will not be refunded.
If you received a promotional discount on your order, that amount would be deducted from your return.
Returns received past the allowable date, or containing ineligible items will be donated to a local charity and will not be refunded.
Items must be returned in unused condition in their original packaging. Make sure to ship returns in a sturdy box (not a paper envelope or padded mailer), as damaged returns cannot be accepted. Should you need to return an item, ship to: Adeline Collective, 2876 W Kensington Lane, Fresno, Ca 93711, and please send us an email to let us know its on its way at email@example.com
I received my order, and one of the items is incorrect-missing-damaged .
Oh, snap, we're sorry! Please let us know what you ordered and what you received in its place. Missing, incorrect, or damaged items must be reported to us within five days of receipt of the package. We will send you a claim form to fill out and sign. Please keep the entire contents of the package handy until you've filled out your claim form. We may need photos of the damaged parcel to file a claim.
Do you ship internationally?
Not at this time.
I never received an order confirmation - did you receive my order?
Each order is sent an order confirmation via email, addressed to the account you used to pay for the purchase. Please check your spam or junk mail folder if you don't receive a confirmation within an hour of making your purchase. If you do not receive a confirmation, your transaction may not have been completed.
The tracking on my order says it was delivered, but I never received it - can you help?
If your package was processed through a local post office or courier, tracking details may say 'Delivered' once it arrives at the carrier's facility, but it may take a day or two to arrive at your address. If you've waited a couple of days and you still don't have the package:
- See if someone else accepted delivery. Check with household members, neighbors, building managers, the mail room, front desk, and anyone else who may have accepted the delivery.
- Look around the delivery location. Carriers sometimes leave packages in a safe, hidden place like on a side porch, in/around your garage, or behind bushes.
- Check your mailbox. Smaller items or items in soft packages are likely to be delivered there.
- Check for a parcel locker key. If your mailbox is in a cluster box unit (i.e., several mailboxes clustered together) or your package is addressed to a P.O. Box, check your box for a key to a parcel locker where the package may have been delivered.
- Check for a mail hold. If the U.S. Postal Service is holding your mail, your package won't be delivered.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery. You may find an attempted delivery notice in your mailbox or P.O. Box or on your door. Follow the instructions on that notice to request redelivery or pick up the package.
- Contact the Carrier. Ask if they have additional information about the package's location. (Have your tracking or delivery confirmation number available.)
On occasion, packages are lost or stolen in transit. We can not be liable for packages once they have been delivered to the carrier. Unless you have opted to ensure these packages, we can not be responsible for any refunds on lost or stolen packages.
The "ship to" address in my Paypal account is wrong - can you fix it?
Please double check the ship-to address before checking out with Paypal. You can easily add another address to your account during the checkout process.
I gave you the wrong shipping address. Can you change it?
Please make sure that your shipping address is correct before you submit your order. After the package has left our facility, it is too late to make changes. If the carrier returns the package, we will be happy to issue a refund for the items, or re-ship to a new address, but the customer will be responsible for the re-ship charges.
I forgot to order something - can you add it to my order?
Give us a call or email asap, and we'll try!
When will you get this item back in stock?
We have been thrilled with the response to our unique products. Rest assured, we are continually reordering products as well as searching out new finds to bring to you. It makes us sad to be out of your favorite items - but since we have very little control over when our distributors ship out packages (and since many of our products travel a very long way to get here), we are unable to respond to individual emails about when a product will be back in stock.
Do you offer coupons or discount codes? Yes, occasionally - and usually with very little notice! The best way to find out about discounts or coupons is via our social media outlets (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter), or sign up for our mailing list. We promise not to abuse the privilege of having your email address and will never share your information with anyone.
Can you add a gift note to my purchase?
Of course! We would be happy to include a hand-written gift note. Just let us know what you'd like it to say.
Can I see a copy of my invoice?
Absolutely. There are several ways to view your invoice. It will be emailed to you along with your order confirmation, and after that, you can always access your account and order history right from the website (you will need to create an account to use this feature).
Will you share or sell my personal information with anyone?
No! Not Ever! We will use your information to ship your package and to contact you if we have questions about your order. We will not share your name, email address, or contact information with any third parties unless required by law.